List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: Price Unavailable
Today's Bonus:
After reading the reviews on all of the nfl controllers I was skeptical, however upon receive I have been pleasantly surprised. Controller looks way better than the pictures. Controller works perfectly, and I like the feel better than the other. After reading other reviews I knew that it would not have the vibration and six axis, which wasn't a big deal. It also will turn off the system, it will just not turn on, not a big deal. All in all a great buy if you're a Chiefs fan!
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
I bought this controller for my boyfriend for christmas because he loves the chiefs! It is now the 31st and the controller is already broke. It quit working yesterday. For example: if you are playing a football game, your player constantly runs to the right. It's like the analog stick is stuck, but it's not. I spent 40 dollars on a controller that worked for 5 days.Buy PS3 - Officially Licensed NFL Wireless Controller Now
This is a very cool gift for your KC Chiefs fans. It's wireless and very cool looking.Read Best Reviews of PS3 - Officially Licensed NFL Wireless Controller Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment