List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: Price Unavailable
Today's Bonus:
When I got the controller it turned out to be a PS2 controller. My brother can't even play on it, and it was supposed to be his Christmas present. He was happy until he saw that it was not the right controller, and everybody laughed at me because it wasn't the right one. /=
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
This product is pretty good.. It is a wireless PS3 controller with your favorite NFL football team on the faceplate..Pretty much works almost as good as the SONY PS3 controller, but not quite as responsive..
Overall I would recommend this product to all die-hard football fans..
Buy PS3 - Officially Licensed NFL Wireless Controller Now
I bought this controller for my son for Christmas. It's his favorite football team. He was so excited when he got it. I asked him about it and his review is that it is perfect. He said it works well, just like his other controllers. He has no complaints.Read Best Reviews of PS3 - Officially Licensed NFL Wireless Controller Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment